Cutting Laminator 1600 non driven
The Cutting Laminator is a slitting and cross Cutting machine, with a non-driven laminating unit in front.
This multi functional machine for laminating and cutting is manufactured for laminating all kinds of foil and thin foam with the possibility to slit it, after laminating, into strokes and after slitting, to cut the material into sheets with the cross Cutter. This process can be executed in one run.
The following processes can be executed:
- Laminating from roll to roll
- Slitting into strokes and windup on roll
- Slitting and cross Cutting into Sheets
- Cross Cutting (without slitting) into sheets
The Cutting laminator is fully developed and manufactured by Crest Dutch Machinery in their own factory in the Nether-lands.
- Industrial Design
- Simple operating panel
- Open machine construction
- Automatic process